Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Trout Lake Camp - Last Post

Good afternoon friends! This is my last post. My adventure in Duluth, MN has come to an end and I'm currently in the mail on my way to my friend, Megan.

This weekend I rode on a bus with 25 teenagers to Trout Lake Camp in Pine River, MN. We stayed up late (like until 1:30am) both nights, played lots of indoor and outdoor games, and even ran a Ninja Dash.

My racing bib for Ninja Dash

The Ninja Dash was the coolest. It was a one mile run through different obstacles. Some of the obstacles included running through tires, running around fences, and even running through a giant mud pit. So awesome! The picture is me with my racing bib. Some of the friends I were with even won the race...they could run really fast!!

Some of the outdoor games included a zip line, something called the 'Flying Squirrel', and a night game called 'Mission Impossible' where we ran around in the dark and tried not to get spotted by the people with flashlights while collecting points.



It was so much fun and I made a lot of new friends. I'm glad I get a couple of days rest as I travel back to Chippewa Falls, WI. I'm sad I'm missing out on playing in the snow though.

Take care and see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment