Hi again! Today was a bit boring compared to yesterday. Nikki had to attend a conference for work all day, so I just hung out in her bag. I'll admit that most of what I heard was pretty boring so I just took a lot of naps.![]() |
| Tower of Terror in the background...SCARY!! |
Afterwards we walked around the Resort a bit which included walking past Epcot (I'm going there tomorrow and am so excited I can barely contain myself!!!) and Hollywood Studios. We could hear the screams from the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror all the way from the entrance of the park. I think that might be too scary for me...unless I can close my eyes...hehe.
![]() |
| Entrance to Hollywood Studios |
![]() |
| Hello from Hollywood Studios |
![]() |
| I found Mickey from Fantasia |




No comments:
Post a Comment