Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Meeting New People

It's me Stanley again! I spent another beautiful fall day in Duluth. I still haven't seen the lift bridge in Canal Park, but hopefully next weekend I will. Today I met some new people and they asked me so many questions. They wanted to know:

  • Them: Why are you so flat?
  • Me: A bulletin board fell on me in the night and squashed me flat. 
  • Them: How long have you been this flat?
  • Me: I'm not quite sure. Sometimes it's difficult to keep track of time. It happened a few months ago I think.
  • Them: What's the best part about being flat?
  • Me: I can catch the wind to go flying in the air.  It's a great way to travel once you figure out how wind currents work.
  • Them: Where is your home?
  • Me: With my friend Megan in Chippewa Falls, WI
  • Them: How long are you in Duluth?
  • Me: For the whole month of October!!
  • Them: What is your favorite part about Duluth so far?
  • Me: Spending time outside playing in the fall leaves.
***Spoiler Alert: Nikki let it slip today that we might be visiting Hinkley, MN soon to try out the WORLD's BEST CARAMEL ROLLS! I can't wait...

Until we meet again. Your friend,
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment