Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Where Dreams Come True"

Hello friends! Can you guess where I am writing from?  

From the Walt Disney Dolphin Resort at Disney World in Orlando, FL. I feel like I've been living a dream all day today. That might be partly a result of waking up at 3am. Yes, you read that right 3am...a good 3 hours before the sun even thought about rising.



 

 

 

Waiting on the Shuttle
to Downtown Disney

 Some of today's ADVENTURES include:

  • Flying on an airplane from Duluth to MSP, running through the terminals to the other end and catching a plane from MSP to Orlando, FL. 
  • Walking around the Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Resort (more on this tomorrow) to Epcot, Disney Boardwalk, Hollywood Studios, and back again
  • Exploring Downtown Disney
  • Eating a yummy pizza

Meeting Tigger and Piglet
Add Pooh, too



Hello Mr. Potato Head
Scary lake monster made of Legos...ok not so scary really
Pizza that was bigger than me!!






No comments:

Post a Comment