 |
| Mousetrap |
Hello everyone! I've had a very busy weekend. In fact I'm going to head to bed early tonight so I'm well rested for my adventures later this week. On Saturday, I handed out candy to over 1600 people at something called "Trunk-or-Treat". What is "Trunk-or-Treat"? It's where people decorate their car, it's like they put a costume on it. Then they stand next to their car and hand out candy to lots of kids. It was so much fun.
My friend Nikki decorated her car with her friend Rachel. They made her car look like a giant mousetrap. Then Nikki and Rachel dressed up like cats. Their goal was to catch all the mice in Duluth...if you ask me, I think it was a bit 'cheesy'. Hehe, I couldn't resist. Enjoy the pictures of all the cars I visited.
 |
| 'Jest hiched'...newlyweds in a 1923 car |
 |
| Pirate Ship and 1st Prize Winners |
 |
| Frozen!! |
 |
| Bee Hive, Bee, and the Bee Keeper |
 |
| Thomas the Train |
I like to think I reverse trick-or-treated since I helped hand out candy and didn't ask for any in return. Well, I might have snuck a piece or two...for quality control.
Until later this week. Your friend,
Flat Stanley
No comments:
Post a Comment